-
June 3rd, 2006, 04:21 PM
#881
Inactive Member
-
June 3rd, 2006, 04:26 PM
#882
Inactive Member
((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))
-
June 5th, 2006, 11:36 AM
#883
Inactive Member
HAPPY! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2006, 01:04 PM
#884
Inactive Member
its so darn cold that I am actually wearing one of my deepest Winter sweaters*L. Ha, and I wanted to enjoy my week off by going biking and swimming aso,...
freezing
-
June 5th, 2006, 08:01 PM
#885
Inactive Member
-
June 6th, 2006, 06:12 AM
#886
Inactive Member
oh why didn't I think of this? Yummy!!!
appointment (having an appointment at the Bank, wish me luck!!!)
-
June 6th, 2006, 10:41 AM
#887
Inactive Member
-
June 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM
#888
Inactive Member
Yep I'm sippin mine too and patting myslef on the back for making such a good pot today AND wishing Susanne luck at the bank!!!
STORMED [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 03:51 AM
#889
Inactive Member
*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR@Bank
sunshine
-
June 7th, 2006, 01:11 PM
#890
Inactive Member
Sorry about the bank Hon!!!!
Dreary and grey and hot!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks